Monday 14 September 2009

Things that can make my day

Sometime when need very little to feel complete happiness, we can be angry or desperate or messed in our head and in this time we meet this little things in our way and if we are attentive enough we will catch them and be happy. Every person has his own "special peaces" so if you still have not discovered them you should better start now, as for me: I will show you what I already have found and I will keep on searching and updating you.

Tiramisu


My first meeting with Tiramisu was in Berlin, I was on my way to Italy first time in my life and then I saw this cake in one cafeteria, i was very interested...Usually when I look at one cake I can say if it is tasty or not :) My "cake loving'' inner voice demanded it immediately...
I was told it is the most famous Italian cake, so I tried it and from this day started my big love to it!
Tiramisu is made from savoiardi (long sugar covered biscuits), espresso, mascarpone (Italian cheese which is very expensive in Yerevan but quite affordable in Sweden) , eggs, cocoa and sugar. There are different stories on how it was first made but whoever did it: God bless you!

Cappuccino


I love different kinds of drinks. Coffee is our keep awake friend but apart from that it is a wonderful drink which can make a change in the mood.. one cup of nice coffee in the right place with right people or with right yourself can make your dreams go more fast, the day is more bright and beautiful and the moment starts to exist only for yourself..
Maybe some of you think I am addicted to coffee..:) Well.. I take it as a ritual!


1 comment:

  1. According to your postings the blog should've been called...'tasting life' or 'life in kitchen!' :-D I love this stuff.. it can really make happy sometimes... You just need to be a bright person to get pleasure from that. And Tiramisu looks extremely tasty.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete